Starting Place will be Ericksen’s Chevrolet Milan Il 325 1st Ave East Milan Il.61264
Ending point will be Luli’s Restaurant and Bar 1213 12th St Milan Il 61264
Three events will be held Poker, Gimmick and Chance
Numbers will be assigned by Registration per assigned number list and available numbers. MWR members requesting numbers other than those assigned by registration will be charged per MWR Rules.
- Event Fees: To help plan for this event we need pre-registrations received by 8/8/2021.
- Mail to: Midwest Corvette Club, PO Box 111, Milan IL 61264
- Location: Iowa National Guard Facility, 9650 N Harrison St, Davenport, IA 52806 Northeast corner Davenport Municipal Airport (Mount Joy)
- Registration & Tech: 7:00 – 8:30 a.m. Drivers Meeting: 8:30 a.m. 1st Car out after drivers meeting
- NOTE: Anyone arriving after 8:30 a.m. CDT will be registered and have their checked as time allows with no makeups of runs missed. Drivers’ License and NCCC Card required for Registration and NCCC points
- Event Info: Entrants may be asked to volunteer and help work the events There will not be an extended break for lunch Coolers Allowed No alcoholic beverages No Pets Allowed All events are closed exhaust No passengers during competition Entrants responsible for damage to airport lights, signs or property Event results sent by email only.
Speed Chairperson: Butch Thomsen (309) 236-9619 firstname.lastname@example.org