The standard meeting spot for the Tanners Drive Out is South Park Mall in the southeast corner of parking lot by Denny’s at 9:30, drivers meeting 9:45 and depart at 10.
The route is listed here for your convenience. If you’d like to download and print the route you can use this PDF
- RIGHT out of South Park lot onto 27th Street
- STRAIGHT through the stop lights. Double up in the lanes if necessary to get through the light. Once past the I-74 intersection, MERGE into the LEFT lane.
- RIGHT onto Glenwood (Glenwood Acres housing addition real estate sign on the right)
- STRAIGHT at the Y on Glenwood
- RIGHT at stop sign onto 200E
- LEFT at stop sign onto HWY 150
- LEFT onto County Road 81
- RIGHT at Casey’s onto County Road 9 (follow curve to the left, now on 17)
- LEFT at stop sign towards Galva
- Follow 17/34 through Galva
- RIGHT at stop sign (rough RR tracks)
- LEFT into Cenex station for pit stop
- RIGHT onto 17 from Cenex (on the other side towards the back)
- STRAIGHT at stop sign (going towards Toloun)
- LEFT curve staying on 17 (stay on 17 all the way to Tanners)
- RIGHT at stop sign onto 17/78
- Stay on 17 towards Wyoming
- LEFT at stop sign in Wyoming (staying on 17)
- LEFT into Tanners (they will park us together near the U-pick building)
The Magic Dragon Street Meet Nationals is a unique show for all makes, models, and years of cars, trucks and motorcycles. The show celebrated its 33rd year in 2021. Located in Central Missouri, we bring over 30 years of show experience to the historic Bagnell Dam Strip at the Lake of the Ozarks. The strip is closed to normal traffic during show hours, so we only have show vehicles within the boundaries. This creates an absolutely electric atmosphere! Some say it’s like being on the set of “American Graffiti”.